09 August 2026

All the Countries Where GTA 6 Will Be Banned







This video shows that Thailand has not yet banned the game, but given the recent mass murder, a ban by the law on GTA VI is highly likely. 

There is no evidence to suggest any motive of murderer other than a passion for playing violent video games. 

The game-imitating murderer was not a game lover at all, but the opposite.

Unfortunately that that ANIMAL died too easily. IT's body should have suffered more.

That ANIMAL deserves to go to hell.

Regards.

h0ngcom.

Furthermore, I'd like to mention that I really heard a right-wing extremist person near me blaming the gays, not just the games, saying something like the increased sexual liberalization, or the Woke things in Thailand, such as same-sex marriage laws, has led to various perversions (including being a murderer) among children.

Of course, I hate the current Woke things in Thailand too, but I think saying something (it comes in the form of the hate speeches) like that is really going too far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.