Someone created YouTubemirrorarchive.
YouTubemirrorarchive is an active user account on the Internet Archive that uploads and preserves mirrored copies of YouTube videos into the Internet Archive.
https://archive.org/details/@youtubemirrorarchive
http://ytarchive.qzz.io/contribute
How to use:
1. having a discord account
2. create your own "server" in your discord account
3. go to https://archive.org/details/@youtubemirrorarchive and click the "check out our discord bot"
4. then click "Add to server"
5. select the "server" you created
6. click Continue button
7. chat in that "server" that you add the app / the bot to the "server", using command such as
!archive <youtube_url>
I, h0ngcom, think I will not use method. Because it is using Tubeup upload to the Internet Archive. My using of the bot may ruin the bot's account. (I have kicked out of Internet Archive so many times, then I decided to stop all my Tubeup operations.)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.