20 September 2026

คนจีนตาสว่าง! แย่งกันซื้อไอโฟน 18 มือถือหัวเว่ยราคาแพงแต่ไร้คุณภาพ ทั้งระเบิด ทั้งจอพัง









Fuck the headline! The rush to buy the new iPhone at the moment it goes on sale is just typical behavior for Chinese people; it may be nothing to do with "eyes opened" (woke up, in this context it means being fully aware of the shitty of Chinese products).

It’s exactly the kind of shit words you’d expect from any FalunGong's propaganda youtube channels (purely anti Mainland China, no other topics, and for me it has no anything good for hearing). 

It producing some Thai language channels too, but still the same style! Nothing changed except the language.

However, how Chinese-brand products are very bad is the common sense. We don't need those asshole youtube channels to keep repeating about it. My Redmi phone is very shitty too, it's broke that I can't use it anymore. I still can't afford the iPhone hype so I bought a Samsung A07 one. Yes. Fuck Chinese products! But Fuck these hater channels too! --h0ngcom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.